Costa Cruises Clientele
- Budget Conscious Cruiser
- Couples, Multigenerational & Families
- College Students
- Italian Vibe Seeker
Good to Know
- Best photos are taken along Deck 9 all the way forward.
- Book dining reservations prior to embarkation.
- Bookings are not be accepted for passengers who have entered 23 weeks and 6 days of estimated fetal gestational age at any time during cruise.
- Costa App does not always work for USA citizens.
- Daily Spa Specials tend to be cheaper then Package Deals.
- Due to multicultural diversity amongst guests, language barriers exists.
- Hosts 1 or 2 Formal Nights depending on length of cruise.
- Infants must be at least 6 months of age at the time of embarkation and at least 12 months for transatlantic sailings.
- Largest European cruise line.
- No buffet dinner onboard.
- No self-service laundry on board. Laundry service available ($).
- Onboard currency is either U.S. Dollars or Euros, depending on the itinerary.
- Part of Carnival Corporation.
- Special Diets require a minimum of 4 - 6 weeks prior to sailing.
- Squok Club is for Mini ages 3 - 5 and Maxi ages 6 - 11.
- Take European outlet adapter or converter.
- Teen Zone provides entertainment for teens ages 12-17.
- US outlets (110 volts) are not available on all ships.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Subject to change without notice.