Monday, July 31, 2023

CroisiEurope


Mekong (aka: Mekong River), Asia. Photo Credit: Richard Mcall/Pixabay


CroisiEurope sails canals, rivers and seas of Africa, Baltic Sea, Black Sea, Burma, Europe, Mediterranean Sea, Mekong, Russia, South America and the United States.


Photo Credit: Dorine Frequin/Pixabay


About CroisiEurope

  • Largest European Headquartered River Line
  • Operates 50+ Canal Barges & Ships
  • Founded in 1976 (France)
  • Family Owned & Operated
  • Intimate Ships
  • Only 16 - 200 Passengers (varies by ship)
  • Cruises Itinerary from 3 - 16 Days
  • All-Inclusive: Drinks (unless otherwise noted), Entertainment, Meals, Port Fees, Shore Excursions & WiFi
  • Groups Rates for 20+ Guests
  • Select Cruises offer Children Ages 16/- Sail Free
  • No Minimum Age Requirement
  • "Standard" & "Premium" Class Ships


CroisiEurope Clientele

  • Average Age 60+



Dordogne River, France. Photo Credit: Julia Casado/Pixabay



Good to Know
  • Offers Bilingual announcements.
  • Excursions and programs are in English and French.
  • Assigned dining seating.
  • Set lunch and dinner menu with few alternative options.
  • French atmosphere onboard.
  • Solo cabins available.
  • Sailings in Africa, Croatia, Mekong, Portugal or Spain offers a sun deck swimming pool on select vessels.
  • History and geography lectures available.
  • Breakfast served buffet style between fixed times.
  • Tips are collected at the end of the cruise and shared equally among all the crew members. Tipping averages 5EUR - 10EUR per day/per person, guests may give as desired. An envelope is left in your cabin your last evening on board. Envelope placed in a box located the Reception Desk upon disembarking.
  • Passengers may book excursions before or during the cruise; "classic" and "discovery" for the excursions "à la carte" only.
  • A 30% deposit of the total amount of cruise is required to reserve booking. Remaining 70% of payment required within 30 days before departure.
  • Casual attire onboard with the exception to Gala Evening.


Valleta, Malta. Photo Credit: Petar Avramoski/Pixabay


We're always happy to work with you to extend your experience on a pre and/or post cruise stay, as well.


Now, for the Do-It-Yourself Travelers, you may book your CroisiEurope next sailing directly on our website, Louvet Travel. Receiving all the personalized care that our valued Clients experience! Truly your one source for all your questions.



Nile River, Egypt. Photo Credit:  drwdowin/Pixabay



Ready to embark on custom and personalized services, your journey begins with Louvet TravelYour one stop source: Accommodations I Air I Car Rentals I Cruises I Disney Excursions I Tours I Transfers I Travel Insurance I Villa Rentals


Stay connected, find us online: Alignable Facebook LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter 

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page" Saint Augustine

                                        All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Subject to change without notice.   

When to Book your Vacation?

Photo Credit: Martín Alfonso Sierra Ospino / Pixabay When is it Best to Book your Vacation? We recommend by... Spring Break by January Memo...